Relieve your aches and pains with our handmade heat pack. Comes in 3 different colours and is lavender scented to enhance a sense of calm and relaxation Purchase with or without reusable gift sack.
MICROWAVE HEATING TIME:
Never heat the pack for more than 1 minute. Flip the heat pillow around at the half way point.
MAY ALSO USED AS A COLD PACK:
Simply place in a plastic bag in the freezer
IMPORTANT: Keep instructions with your pack. Read before every use. NOT RECOMMENDED for people who have reduced awareness of temperature or feeling in their skin, e.g Diabetics, people with nerve damage or people with an impairment that prevents them recognising they may be burnt. It is important to carefully follow these instructions as overheating or inappropriate use may result in injury or fire. DO NOT HEAT IN A GAS OR ELECTRIC OVEN.
- DO NOT USE IF SMELLS OR LOOKS BURNT - allow to cool first then throw away
- DO NOT LEAVE PACK UNATTENDED IN MICROWAVE - in case of fire
- DO NOT USE DIRECTLY ON SKIN TO AVOID BURNS - use cover or towel between pack and skin
- DO NOT USE STRAIGHT FROM MICROWAVE IF TOO HOT - allow to cool down
- DO NOT USE PACK ON ONE BODY PART FOR MORE TAN 5 MINUTES - continuous heat may burn
- USE WITH CAUTION - heat pack can burn skin when used incorrectly and particularly the more delicate skins of children or older people. SUPERVISE children at all times
- MICROWAVE ONLY - do not use in gas or electric oven
- It is NOT RECOMMENDED to add oils or fragrances to the pack = these may increase the risk of fire
- Avoid prolonged direct contact with skin
INSPECT AT REGULAR INTERVALS. DISCARD IF FOUND WORN OR DAMAGED. CLEAN ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS.
- Do not ingest contents
- Do not use when wet
- Do not reheat until completely cold
- Do not put into storage until cold
- This product can cause burns, avoid prolong direct contact with the skin
- Take care when removing from the microwave oven
- Do not overheat
- For microwave use only
CHOKING HAZARD:Small parts. This product contains long grain rice which may present a choking hazard. Not suitable for children under 3. WARNING: FIRE AND BURN HAZARD.
DO NOT overheat - always follow heating instructions
DO NOT USE UNDER BEDDING - may catch fire